So you have decided to play poker online. Now the very first thing that you should know about is a poker website. "A poker website is an online poker room (or poker room on internet) where you can play different online poker games from the luxury of your own homes." Now you would be thinking - How to find a poker website on the internet? Well, it's quite simple! You just need to follow ten easy steps mentioned below:
1. Search "online poker" on Google and you will find a large list of poker sites. Now choose any site that best-suits your requirements.
2. Click the download button located at the home page of the poker site and save the.exe file on your laptop or computer.
3. Many poker sites offer a no download version (flash version). Click the "instant play" button if you don't want to download the game software.
4. Now launch the game software and fill the necessary details to register as a new player in the sign-in window. Note: You should never give fake details while registering at a poker site. Here is the reason - when you withdraw your money, you are required to verify your identity. If your Identity doesn't match with the details you provided, then the poker room will terminate your account and all your winnings will be seized.
5. Now log in into the poker lobby.
6. If you don't want to spend your own money, then click "play for fun" button and start playing using "fun money."
7. If you want to play for real money, then you are required to make a deposit. You can make a deposit by using your credit card or online payment systems like Neteller, Visa etc.
8. When you have made the deposit, your account balance will be displayed in the cashier screen in the poker lobby.
9. Select a poker game that you want to play online.
10. Now just join a poker table of your choice and start playing different online poker games like No Limit Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven Card Stud and many more.
This article will reveal all of the best places to play Texas Holdem Poker online. The easy cash sites, most popular and more. Read this article now.
Texas Holdem, a community card game, has become the most popular of all the poker games, both in casinos and online. You can make money by playing online Texas Holdem, and there are several players who make their living at it.
It's not a gambling game. In games such as Black Jack or roulette you play against the casino while in Texas Holdem you play against other players.
You need to know some basic rules of the game before you begin to play. Here is the list of ten most popular online poker sites. These sites offer you to play the game against any player around the world.
The Best Places To Play Texas Holdem Poker Online
888poker - This site was previously known as Pacific Poker and perhaps the first poker site in the industry. The players who play loose games and want quick promotions find this site the best. It also runs many tournaments.
William Hill Poker - It is one of the most popular poker sites. It offers a surprising $16 million guaranteed monthly prize money on the site. Its software is of excellent quality.
Winner.com - This site offers good promotions and much clearer graphics. Winner.com rewards its players regularly. You can play Texas Holdem, Omaha, Sven Card Stud, and Five card Stud anytime. This site offers 24/7 service
Poker770 - This is the most popular site among French players. It offers the game in different European languages. It is always flooded with loose players, resulting in huge money-making opportunities for professional players.
Bwin Poker - Bwin offers very good volume of games. Many poker players rate it the top poker site. It keeps upgrading its software and keeps on adding new features.
PKR - PKR is one among the new entrants in the poker world. It offers unmatched 3D graphics and wide range of games. This is what makes playing at PKR feel like playing in the real casino.
Party Poker - Party poker offers a variety of games. It was once the most popular poker site, and even today it has maintained a strong player base. Its software and servers are very functional.
Titan Poker - It is among the top poker rooms available on online poker network. It attracts the highest amount of traffic.
Betfair Poker - It is undoubtedly among Europe's most popular poker sites. It offers great software and excellent features.
Everest Poker - Everest's software platform has received high amount of applause from poker players. The players on Everest Poker are loose and expert players can easily crush their opposition and make money.